World of Words 2 World of Words 2

Wow this is so awesome

This is one of the most well thought up ideas i've seen for a long while, i love it, if i'd make anything better, i'd add some funner games with better graphics, also some more radio stations :) but its still great.

Journey to Heaven (calm ride) Journey to Heaven (calm ride)

Great stuff

All your music seems to tell a story.
I get happy feelings from this song. It makes me especially glad. Your a talented artist, don't stop making songs.

I also make music, i just haven't submitted anything good for a while. This song sort of inspires me.

Have a good life!

Music-story responds:

Oh so I think what your saying is you want me to review your songs? Sure I can...well some of them. This song shouldn't have been on NG since I was gonna post it on a different site. However, the other site seems to be not updating so I'm back here. I'm excited that someone else on NG actually likes music stories. About 4 months ago lots of ppl hated my style, but slowly more are starting to like it. Thanks for the review. Bye for now

Piano Solo - Goth-like Piano Solo - Goth-like

nice i love the piano

i liked it alot. There was kinda a distortion tho that was annoying but the melody was good.
Nicely done

The 3rd - One The 3rd - One

not bad

some of the parts seemed a bit jumbled and didnt flow well. Good for your first entry to newgrounds, i quite enjoyed some parts though the guitar feedback i didnt like as much.

4/5