Journey to Heaven (calm ride) Journey to Heaven (calm ride)

Great stuff

All your music seems to tell a story.
I get happy feelings from this song. It makes me especially glad. Your a talented artist, don't stop making songs.

I also make music, i just haven't submitted anything good for a while. This song sort of inspires me.

Have a good life!

Music-story responds:

Oh so I think what your saying is you want me to review your songs? Sure I can...well some of them. This song shouldn't have been on NG since I was gonna post it on a different site. However, the other site seems to be not updating so I'm back here. I'm excited that someone else on NG actually likes music stories. About 4 months ago lots of ppl hated my style, but slowly more are starting to like it. Thanks for the review. Bye for now

Piano Solo - Goth-like Piano Solo - Goth-like

nice i love the piano

i liked it alot. There was kinda a distortion tho that was annoying but the melody was good.
Nicely done

The 3rd - One The 3rd - One

not bad

some of the parts seemed a bit jumbled and didnt flow well. Good for your first entry to newgrounds, i quite enjoyed some parts though the guitar feedback i didnt like as much.

4/5

AlxEllis - Everybody Dance AlxEllis - Everybody Dance

cool

you got some really good melodys in there. Nice intro and stuff but it seems to jump from part to part.
I have the same problem keeping stuff flowing in my songs sometimes.
You got some good potential.
4 / 5

AlxEllis responds:

Thanks imtryngto stp te jumpingil be gettig new software for ma birthday soit should stop the jumping lol thax for telling me tho

funki funki

Glitchy!

Its certainly glitchy all right, i cant seem to find a melody anywhere oh well its not that bad. Nice job 3/5

Psychological Horror Psychological Horror

nice i liked it

kinda spooky, and eerily soothing, awesome i give ita 5

Recharged-Chocolate Recharged-Chocolate

Pretty good

i liked it, better then i could do, I play guitar but i suck at recording. I use fruity loops too though, vocals werent bad pretty catchy

Mario goes Lounge Mario goes Lounge

cool

good loop to chill out too very calming i gave you a 5 cause of that zero voter

MyTranformation MyTranformation

Good song

the synths sounded pretty neat drums werent bad either

NaL3s responds:

thnkx... i thynk i made the 1st prt too long thoo...cas it only gets good at the end in my opionion

The Police The Police

Nice police theme

i liked the melodies, they were cool. If anything needs to be changed its the drum samples, also i've heard all those vocal samples before. still a good song though.

NaL3s responds:

lol this is my first song... i dont know why its on NG... but thnkx